|Size||Foam Only||40 Deg R Value||75 Deg R Value||W/ 7/16" OSB||40 Deg R Value||75 Deg R Value|
Note: OSB also available on both sides. Please call for pricing.
Features and Benefits of EPS Foam Panels
EPS Foam Panels Roof Insulation is reliable, cost-effective and compatible with major roofing materials and systems. EPS (Expanded PolyStyrene) stands the test of time, and EPS foam roof insulation panels is a proven performer in roofing applications. Field studies show that EPS of 20 to 25 years old and older still perform well in roof applications.
EPS Foam Panels can be the perfect answer to your log home’s roof insulation needs. EPS Foam Roof Panels offer several distinct advantages over other forms of insulation — permanent R value, inherent water resistance, excellent physical properties and dimensional stability. Our roof panels are available with or without OSB panels pre-bonded to the top of the panel.
- EPS foam gives better thermal efficiency per dollar than other insulations
- EPS foam delivers R4 insulating capacity per inch of depth
- R-Values remain stable over its entire life
- Thermal performance is more stable over time than other insulations
- Comes with a 20-year thermal warranty
- Low water absorption but still breathable
- Dimensionally stable and moisture has little or no effect on stability
- Minimal weight on the roof
- Easy to handle and install
- Does not use blowing agents that diffuse out of the insulation
- EPS roof insulation is recyclable and environmentally friendly. It contains no CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs or formaldehyde.
|7"||HeadLok Screws (250/bucket)||$105.00
|7 1/2"||HeadLok Screws|
|8 1/2"||HeadLok Screws|
|9 1/2"||HeadLok Screws|
Other sizes available. Please call for pricing.